Sneak Peak...


I dropped in on Angela - the hostess to the Festive Nest "Christmas in the Barn" sale this weekend.
OH!!!!  What a happy handmade sale this will be.


I do believe, it's something you shouldn't miss!!


Paperwhites - love them.


handmade linen bags..all sorts.


A wreath made from musical sheet paper...


Happy little snowy nests...


Adorable gifts for kids...


And of course, glitter!!  Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!!!
What else did I see..
white painted furniture, antique jewellery, chalkboards on old silver serving trays, stockings, candelabras,
so many things.  
Angela is serving hot cider to guests, and I believe I have talked her into a bon fire out front!??  Have I Angela?? 
November 13th and 14th 
10am - 5pm
632  192nd Street (off 8th Ave), South Surrey

*Wait - I will be there with the new Missing Goat blueberry syrup too!!!