A Bit of Time to Myself...


Once again, the Easter bunny has left eggs on our fence...


Course, we know it's our neighbour.
Today, he even came to get her to take her to see the 'Easter Bunny' who was in his yard.


I spent the day soaking cocoa peat and adding it to the strawberry beds.


Regular peat is a big no no now.
The peat bogs are being depleted, so now, we use ground coconut.


Everyone has to get up in your business here.
You're never alone in my garden.


Except at the end of the day, when there are a few rays of sun left.
I grab my camera and sneak off.

12 comments:

julieann said...

Man I wish my neighbor left me some Easter goodies,
Happy Easter to you. I hope my beautiful eggs make pretty Easter eggs.

Vintage Home said...

Sweet pictures of a wonderful farm!
Happy your girl got a turquoise covered bunny!

Thinking of you this weekend...fresh new spring & hope for sunshine!

Prior said...

How sweet is that neighbor and I love your pics.
Lezlee

greenthumb said...

Glad you find some time for your self, I know it's a hard thing to do.

Deb said...

Don't blame you. Beautiful shot. Deb

Anne said...

So lovely! Happy Easter!!

zaza said...

What a lovely inspiring blog. Your pics are beautiful and your lil one is fabulous!
I live in the Ottawa are and get to BC regularly to visit my brother in law. It is always an enjoyable trip. I will look you up the next time we venture to the "left coast".

Veronica Roth said...

Don't you just love primroses? I do too and that one's beautiful. Happy Easter.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am so glad you grab that camera!

elisa said...

a bit of time is so good. glad your camera could join you x

Melissa said...

I need an Easter bunny like that!

Lee said...

Aren't those times the best? I love when I just go out with my camera and figure out as I'm walking around what I want to take a picture of. No agenda.
Lovely.