Have You Heard. Do you Hare?


The vegetable garden is really growing now.


Potatoes are popping up..


..kale is...well, looking like kale!


And though not every bunny cares about this next bit of news..
Because pedicure season is apparently upon us..


It may interest you to know, that the very first of the Missing Goat
Rhubarb Rosemary Jam is ready!


There are only two cases available this week, and they are both headed to 
Butter Baked Goods on Dunbar in Vancouver.  They will be there at noon on 
Saturday the 12th - and so will I - filling my face with all things Butter.

11 comments:

Vintage Home said...

OH Happy Mothers Day ...great jam maker! This is my favorite jam of yours...I am on that jar this week!

Mrs. Sutton said...

Oh it all looks SO delicious - not the Hare obviously - he just looks ultra happy to be in such beautiful surroundings! Your Jams look DIVINE! Paula x

found and sewn said...

lovely photos...your rhubarb looks wonderful!

Razmataz said...

Enjoy you visit to Butter....that jam is the most gorgeous colour.

Joy Tilton said...

I think we have figured out how to outsmart the deer... netting in place, fingers crossed, tomatoes planted! How I wish I could buy some of that beautiful Rhubarb jam...

Melissa said...

Everything looks so pretty! Wow that jam sounds delic! I love rhubarb and rosemary. I wish I lived in Canada!

greenthumb said...

It all looks so fresh and green. Love the look of your jams.

julieann said...

Sounds Yummy!! We rescued 3 baby bunnies last week and they are getting chubby. I am ready to realease them to the wild but my daughter.. Well not so much. she loves them to pieces.

julieann said...

PS... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

These Sisters Renovate said...

Yum!! Your jam looks beautiful! Love the flavor combination of rhubarb and rosemary.

Zera Taner said...

You have the cutest little life, lovely to be a part of it watching it go by. God bless, x

bumbletwinsplusone.blogspot.co.uk