And the Winner is...


Happy Easter.


We have had a week of amazing sunshine.


The Art Studio is done.


And already being used.


Went to the Red Door Farm yesterday..


They have runner ducks now.
Which made me miss my girls, but we still go see them and their babies often.
They all moved to a giant nursery with a huge pond.
We learnt the hard way that if you're gonna have ducks...you need a pond.


We bought a new chick for the farm.
And of course some of their green eggs.


How I wish these were mine!
But they aren't.
How I wish I could give all you a cookbook, but today it goes to:
number 17
phaedra said..
Oohhhh.. I would love to win this book! It looks fantastic! Thanks for the chance

Phaedra, please get in touch so I can have the book shipped to you. 
Thank you again for all the kind notes and emails.
Have a wonderful day!