West Elm Market Esty Pop Up...


What do you have planned for the weekend.
I'm off to Vancouver to the West Elm Market Esty Pop up.


There are actually two West Elm stores on the same street side by side.
The home decor side, and the cafe kitchen side.
I'm in love with the cafe side.


Jan from Poppytalk is hosting a pop up shop there with lots of amazing local designers, artist, creators.
One being my lovely friend Janis Nicolay - photographer.
This is one of my favourite images of hers.  But honestly, I have many many more.


Two, I have to have one of these.  
Created by my other super lovely friend Rosie Daykin of Butter Baked Goods.
Made just for the event - it's a nanaimo bar cupcake.
I mean seriously, how bloody brilliant!
Photo is coincidentally by Janis Nicolay!

So I hope to see you there, by the cupcakes.
The Etsy Pop-Up Shop is this Saturday, May 25/13 from 1pm – 6pm at west elm and west elm market (right next door) in Vancouver. The address is 2947 Granville StreetVancouver.


Other news...I think we are going to have a great year for figs!
We have three trees and they are all loaded.
YUM


The dandelions have been replaced by butter cups.
And I ask you this...


Is it wrong that I won't let anyone use my only copy of my cookbook in the 
kitchen - that I make them work off the copy on the ipad.