Muffin Top...


It's January, and I don't know about most of you, but I'm packing a built in muffin top right now.
 But, I've been eating more kale than the average human, so when I found three bags of poppy seeds in the cupboard and my lemon tree is still going strong, I thought..
..why not!


I found this recipe on pickycook.com - always give credit where credit is due - and it's pretty good!


It's a beautiful sunny day, and tell me...am I the only one who thinks chickens bottoms are darling.


The bees are even getting out in the sun. 


enjoy the day.
Can you believe I posted two days in a row!

6 comments:

Susan said...

So happy to see you two days in a row... you've been missed.

Chicken bottoms ARE pretty darn cute and, as always, all your photos are lovely :)

The muffins look yummy though I was expecting to see kale in them!

Happy sunny day to you all... isn't it such a treat!!

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Picked up my computer after retuning home from Biology class and I did a fist pump...Yes! another day of beautiful photography and lovely reading. And those chicken bottoms look great...but on me it's called cellulite! Nah...just joking:)

Hugs...Rita

Lee said...

I am sure you do not have a muffin top! How sweet are those chickens!
And your photos are lovely. I have a foot of snow outside and when I look at your photos they make me hopeful for good weather ahead. I can't wait for spring!
Lovely!
Lisa
leeshideaway.blogspot.com

aspiritofsimplicity said...

yes I think chicken bums are cute. It is very cold here and we are desperately waiting for spring to warm things up...or at least temps above freezing for a few days.

Nancy said...

The last photo of the bird? Oh, my. LOVELY. Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

It isn't just you. I had a few chickens a while back...and I always thought they looked like they were wearing ruffled panties. Beautiful photos!