Farm Life...


Between the chickens, vegetable garden and giant nest of ladybugs I found in the bee hive boxes, I thought life was pretty exciting.  


Then I went out to Farmhouse cheese.


It's baby goat season.
He or she is one day old - is standing in the sun with it's eyes closed smiling.


 Seriously adorable.
This could be my missing goat.


These ones were pretty 'fresh' and must have come out the night before.


This big boy was rather serious...


..and this guy, well, I have no idea what he's thinking, but it's not good.


The ladies are lovely as always.


We bought some of their 2 year old aged cheddar - so amazing.


If you can get out there, it's worth the drive.  
click here to visit:  farmhousecheese


I think I'm making headway with my husband on getting some sheep after this day.