A day on the farm..

Missing Goat is the name of my organic blueberry farm. I'm in the process of developing a line of jams. Blueberry lavender and very very raspberry. I should have some in the Shabby Shack to sell this weekend!
Every summer I have an abundance of zucchini in the vegetable garden. I give them away to customers at the farm. My daughter wasn't impressed that her wagon became a produce stand. I wasn't impressed when, after all the zucchini were gone, people tried to take my sign. I only grow yellow zucchini. They are just so happy looking.
This is a bouquet of weeds that my niece picked for me. We also picked all the raspberries and made homemade ice cream.
The recipe is easy:
mash up some raspberries (doesn't matter how much any amount will work) and put through a strainer to get out the seeds.
Mash up some blueberries and put through a strainer to get out the skins.
Mix the two berry mushes in a bowl, ad some organic plain yogurt (or any yogurt of choice) the amount is up to you - I've made it with and without yogurt. I add a bit of honey or agave syrup for sweetener - again to your own personal taste. Freeze in your BPA free tupperware. You can use strawberries or any fruit that you like. It's just a fun thing to do with the kids - and you know what is in it!

Judging by the shot below - I'd say it's a hit.