Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ah, it's over..

Ok, that was a tough one. Shooting cocktails from 9am till 630 pm was toooo much. I actually felt hung over the next day.
I snuck a shot of a pretty cocktail I put together - the hibiscus was in my yard. I grabbed it that morning before the shoot. Part of the job - running around in your housecoat at 7am looking for anything to use for the story. The budget is blown again. Please dear lord, let there be a flower in the garden! There was!
This is the studio were we were shooting 15 drink vignettes. We also had to make them look like they were in a home setting. Sweet Mother of Pearl!

8 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

Hope you weren't hung over from drinking them as well. What a challenge. I wouldn't have been able to help myself.

mise said...

That's a long day. I'd never realised so much effort went into the magazines I read. From now on I'll study the photographs more intently out of respect.

koralee said...

You are amazing....that is a long day! Hope you were able to have one of those drinks at the end of the day! Your work is so so lovely...even though the hours are long I think you have the best job in the world! Maybe in my next life! xoxoxox

Heather Cameron said...

Sadly, they were all mock-tails. We did have some mini airline bottles that the Art Director nipped into though! I'm such a light weight drinker, having one would have slowed me down or simply dumbed me out!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm happy that shoot is over for you! That drink looks pretty inviting.....

Courtney said...

That drink is so pretty. If I made it, I'd have a hard time drinking it. I'd just want to admire it for a while!

Tracey said...

I would've been craving a cocktail the whole time :) It looks so pretty!!!

:) T

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

What a long day...did you go out for cocktails afterward...or were you all cocktailed out :o)