Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it..

Koralee of Bluebird notes has tagged me. I met her a few weekends ago and let me tell all of you, she is as lovely as her blog. I was in a headband and gumboots, she was polished and lovely.
So.. Tag? Is this like the actual game of tag? Am I now to tag someone else? Not sure how this works, but I'll say this. One word answers are tough. I'm a rambler.
1. Where is your cell phone? good question
2. Your hair? mess
3.Your Mother? hero
4. Your Father? 'bobo the monkey' says my daughter - I'll say 'artist'
5. Your favourite food? pudding
6.Your dream last night? tripping
7.Your favourite drink? cocktails
8.Your dream/goal? relax
9.What room are you in? office
10.Your hobby? gardening
11.Your fear? failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? back


13. Where were you last night? high-tea

14.Something that you are not? wall flower
15.Muffins? please

16. Wish list item? harvest table
17. Where did you grow up? Lower Mainland
18.Last thing you did? tuck in

19. What are you wearing? how rude
20. Your T.V.? sports - UG

21. Your pets? Finn
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? grateful
24. Your mood? changes
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? safe
27. Something you are not wearing? makeup
28.Your favorite store? antique mall
29. Your favourite colour? aqua
3o. When was the last time you laughed? question 19
31.Last time you cried? thursday
32.Your best friend? husband
33.One place that I go to over and over? garden
34.One person who emails me regularly? Pinecone camp
35. Favorite place to eat? out
Every photo (but Paris) was taken by Janis Nicolay - boy, we've had a lot of fun over the years. Yes, I really did get done up as a show girl.

15 comments:

Gigi said...

A great list with wonderful photos. I'm so with you on pudding and antique malls. xo

mise said...

Your list: diverting.

Courtney said...

What fun little questions! I have to admit, I'm usually with you on the lost cellphone and messy hair.

Anoninoz said...

Just 'found' your blog - wonderful!! And such great photographs too... the blogosphere certainly makes the world seem a smaller (and nicer) place .... :-)

Elise said...

brilliant photos and post - thank you

abeachcottage.com said...

surfed on in today & enjoyed my visit, love the blog header...

I'm with you on 2, 8 and 10!!

sarah

Beach Vintage said...

Thanks for sharing all these things about yourself, and the pretty little pictures to go along.

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

Cute answers...and no. 19 made me laugh too.

Tracey said...

Awesome pictures Heather, and of course I loved your list...nice to get to know you a little bit!

Cocktails are my favorite drink too :)

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!

:) T

koralee said...

I knew I loved you!!! Your answers are delightful...I had a great chuckle at number 19. Thank you for putting a smile on my face this afternoon. Plus your images are amazing...showgirl?...now that put another smile on my face!

Pinecone Camp said...

#34 here. What the what? Tag? those pics brought back fond memories Heather! Ahhh, There She Goes. Still miss it a bit;) I will never forget that Showgirl shoot and that dirty apartment.

Firefly Hill said...

I like your list. messy hair that is me too...

c and d said...

you and pinecone camp have the photos and wit i wished i had..*sigh...lovely as always!

vintagelaundress said...

I love what you are doing here - I'm so happy to have found your blog and I look forward to future visits.

Barbara said...

Fun questions, good answers, good photos! And love your answer to the last question!