Red...


There is a lot of red in my life lately. 


Not just because of the season.
Though, that is definitely contributing to the scene.



I've been working on a very large project here at the house.
And I'm down to the final touches.
Red touches.


My sweet little holiday assistant 'Pip' is back too.
He's really the best mother's aid over the holidays.
Little dude wields a mighty power!

The Festive Nest ladies are holding a second sale in the country barn this weekend.
For those who maybe missed out, or need to buy more, it's the 4th and 5th of December
10am - 3pm

632 192nd Street (off 8th Ave), South Surrey
I believe they have made new items!

15 comments:

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Red is great ... as long as you are not "in the red" .... hahaha.

Robin said...

Can't wait to see your finished project since I'm CRAZY for red!

flwrjane said...

Don't make me regret my recent switch from red to purple!

xo Jane

Pinecone Camp said...

I recognize that little guy. Red...that's a bit of a departure for you, isn't it? looking forward to seeing it! Keep Calm ;)

Hot House Market said...

Loving your blog! Sooo happy I found it :) Your newest follower~ Carrie @ Hot House Market

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I wish I'd known about the elf when my kids were young. It's a brilliant idea. Red, eh. Now you've got me curious.

c and d said...

can't wait to hear what this large project is! beautiful shade of red...
xo

Prior said...

I had to look, I love RED! Lezlee

Liz@Violet Posy said...

I'm leaning to red at the moment, I'm doing over my kitchen and it's creeping in everywhere :)

Barbara said...

Red is everywhere in my blue and white house right now!

simpledaisy said...

Love red during the holiday season:)

Maija said...

I LOVE red!!!

kate / tinywarbler said...

that is alot of red. what could be happening? i'm sure you'll show us, right? i bet it will look great!

Natasha said...

Your project is already sounding good with the red!

Diana said...

Look at all that cheery red! That "Pip" character seems pretty cool! Look at those lashes!