Meet the Girls...


 Can one be considered a farmer is there are no chickens on the farm?
I didn't think so.
So, meet the newest girls here at Missing Goat.
All of six days old,.this is...
Haddie Doe.
Yes, you read that right - my wee girl of three got to name one..and that is the name she picked.
Now you know why I only let her name one.
She is a silver laced wyandotte


Here is Coco. 
She is a cuckoo maran - originating in France..so, coco it is.
If she is nuts, we'll go back to cuckoo.


My niece named this one Peep. 
Lets face it, Easter is coming, and she looks like a marshmallow peep.
She is a buff orphington.


This is my very pretty lady.  An Araucana.  She almost looks like an owl.
She is yet to be named, and I'm looking for ideas!!
Already declined:
Princess Snow White
Princess Belle
Princess Cinderella
Foofie, Woofie and
Haddie Boa - very similar to Haddie Doe.



This feisty little mama is Johnny Drama. 
I know, that is a boys name, but she reminds me of Johnny Drama from Entourage.
All puffed up and full of herself.
She is a dark brahma - thus the name drama.


   But really, she's not so tough. 

A happier girl, there could not be.