Easter Sale in the Barn..


It's so eggciting! 
The Festive Nest is having a Spring Sale in the barn!!
Think Spring Everyone!
The doors are open again...


The paint cans are...well.. piling up.


The chairs and mirrors are primed!!


This chick is ready to go home with you..


..along with this bag.
Unless I get to it first.


Just a week before Easter, with something for everyone..


Angela and the girls have been very hard at work.
If you've been before, you know you won't be disappointed.
If you've never been, you don't know what you are missing! 
This is not your tacky craft sale ladies, it's handmade, it's adorable,
 and it's beautiful. 
Come and see us, I'll be sampling Missing Goat goodies and shopping up a storm.
Find us in the barn April 16th & 17th
10am - 5pm
#632-192nd Street (just off 8th avenue)
South Surrey, BC
Psst:  I'm going back for more pics to show you later in the week.

14 comments:

Loretta said...

Oh how exciting! Wish I could be there...have a good time and I'll try to keep up with you! XOXO
Luv-Loretta

simpledaisy said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer!! Have a wonderful time:):)

Barbara said...

I'd love to come....barn sales are so much fun. But, living in Florida makes it a bit difficult!

Southern Lady said...

I wish I could hop on a plane and come! Good luck! Carla

Red Gate Farm said...

I may have to twist my husband's arm a little so we can attend this!! It looks like it will be a fabulous sale... and other than the border crossing it's actually not very far from my house :)

~Chris

Vintage Home said...

I already am getting the van full ...of shoppers!

Natasha said...

Ah I wish I were closer, sounds awesome.

ben+alex said...

can i just say that i am LOVING your blog.
you have such great taste and i love your style.
i am a new follower for sure!
have a great day..
xo
ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

Nerissa Goco said...

ooohhh... would so love to be there!! hoping we have some free time this weekend to stop by.

red ticking said...

I WOULD LOVE to be there..... someday soon... without, a doubt. xx

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I'm definitely going to check this out. Sounds great!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm going to try and get out there on Saturday, first thing. When does it open?

Vintage Simple said...

Oh, you know I'd come by in a minute if I lived closer..! I'd have to check in on Mabel. And your beautiful Lily. And your beautiful you. Sigh. One of these days...

xoox,
-maria

Inspire Me Heather said...

Oh it's so lovely here! If I were on the Mainland I'd come and see your barn sale! How exciting for you!! (I'm in Victoria, by the way - over on the Island)