Fifi is Fabulous...


I e-met the fabulous Fifi.  
I didn't even know 'Fabulous' was already attached to her name.
I just thought she simply was.
Fabulous that is.
She is, by far, the most generous, kind person I've encountered in the magazine industry.
I know a lot of you already know Fifi, and have been in her books.
So I'm sure you know about her new magazine coming out this March.
But some of you don't.


Just after boxing day, I got to shoot a holiday story for her Christmas 2012 issue.
It was so fun, and I have to say, refreshing to shoot a Christmas story while Christmas is on.
We usually do it in the summer.
And boy, let me tell you, finding a flocking machine in June ain't easy!
I can't show you pictures, but I can share some of the behind the scene 'messes'


I'm pretty sure these won't make the final cut.
My dear friend Kim Christie came out and shot the story.
And if you read my past post about the friend who came for dinner and ate the dog biscuits I had made..
this is her.


These are our exhausted models.  
They were brilliant and adorable..as usual.
Romantic Prairie style will be out in March.