Monday, December 31, 2012

2013


Found these things growing in my garden yesterday...seems like I haven't been out there in ages.
Where did 2012 go?


This is one of my favourite images that I took this past year.
It didn't make the final cookbook cut, so I wanted to share it.


This one didn't make it either, but I'm not sure I even sent it to them.
I think it may have been the crazy outfit...but that is what makes 
my heart so happy about this image.  It's just real.
The garlic we grew is as tall as she is. 


A version of this bunny did make the book, but I didn't send them this version of the shot.
Persnickity judgemental bunny will always be mine.
When I see these shots, I remember the fun we had and I love my life.
Have a wonderful and safe New Year.

14 comments:

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Welcome back Heather! I can't image any of your beautiful photography would "make the cut" so just keep sending them all our way cause I love them all. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year, too!

Rita

Jane said...

Happy happy new year wishes to you Heather. It's always a treat to visit your blog. Jane x

Audrey said...

Happy New Year, Heather! Looking forward to your cookbook in 2013. I love all those shots but that bunny one is so heart warming. In my house, the silliest outfits always seem to become my favorite photos!

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Sweet photos... All the best in the New Year...

Tammy Chrzan said...

Beautiful photographs!
I hope you have a peaceful and very prosperous 2013!
Much Love, Tammy

Tom Stephenson said...

Hey! You pinched my blog title! I see your kids aren't getting any less cute with age... Happy New Year.

donna baker said...

Heather, I love that you love your life. My best for the new year.

designchic said...

I can hardly wait to get my copy of the cookbook - Just adore all of these images. Wishing you and your beautiful family all the best in 2013!!

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Happiest of New Years to you!
Kari

AnnaVallance said...

All the best to you and yours in 2013, Heather!
Can't wait to see your cookbook!

Robin said...

Happy New Year to you! Your bunny photo is just too cute!

julieann said...

Happy New Year. Love these pics and cant wait to get my book.
Julie

BACKDOOR KITCHEN said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

That bunny is hysterical! What a great shot...I am not a photographer. Reminds me of this past year when I had the pleasure of uncovering a bunny nest in my carrot garden box...they didn't even disturb the carrots that were growing around them!

Blessings for a wonderful New Year!
Laina

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love the photos! It makes me miss my garden.