Dirt, Bugs & Popsicles...

 
...don't go together.
But this last week has been full of them all.
 
 
All the chia pudding and sprouts in the world didn't manage to keep the various 
flu bugs away from our house.
So, out came the popsicle maker. 
My beloved Zuko...makes them in just 7 minutes!
Which is absolutely awesome...

 
..unless you can only find one popsicle stick and you already poured in the juice.

 
But today, we all got outside.
 
 
I love that they wait for her to catch up.

 
We are completely re-working the vegetable patch.

 
And that means everyone digs.
 


10 comments:

The Blue Farmhouse said...

I think we all remember those popsicle makers...I think we had to use Kool-Aid though.:) And your photos are absolutely brilliant and it makes me smile. I hope everyone will get better soon!

Hugs...Rita

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Nice to get outside again i'm sure, no fun being sick.
Your chickens are adorable!

julieann said...

Awww. Such cute pictures. Wish I could dig in the dirt but it is under lots of snow.
My family is thinking of going to BC- Whistler in March to ski. I dont ski but want to go to.. Never been to BC and it looks so beautiful.
Julie

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I adore team work! Can't wait to see :)

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

You have the healthiest looking chickens! They are beautiful!! How sweet to wait for her chickens!

Robin Larkspur said...

A girl, her dog and a chicken; delightful photo. I still love that one you posted: first your girl running, then her dog running and finally the chicken running. So sweet and adorable!
Great that you can actually dig in the garden. We have so much snow, and it is horrifically cold.
Glad everyone is on the mend!

Elma said...

Lovely pictures!! I can not wait to get out and dig in the dirt if this snow would ever leave!! SO I have looked at that machine so many times!! Is it that easy and nice??

Pinecone Camp said...

Looks like a happy day at Missing Goat! Popsicles sound pretty good to me, right about now. Sweet pics as per usual ;)

Lee said...

We were hit too. I love looking at your photos, we have snow outside, your photos make me hopeful for spring.
Would love a popsicle right now!
xoxo
Lisa
Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

Hope Filled Living said...

I love it! What a life. I love your farm.
xoxo.