Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas in the Country..


Last year I went to the cutest country fair in an old log barn.  It was in one of my favourite areas of the Fraser Valley.  Sadly, the owners said they were selling and would not be hosting the sale next year.
Boo Hoo.

Well - they didn't sell, and the sale is on again!!!


It's a happy mixture of festive decorations, homemade gifts, bags, furniture and
Missing Goat will be there with jam, chutney and our yummy new blueberry syrup!


I hope you will come by if you can.   It's really a charming sale, with all things hand made.
Oh, did I mention hot apple cider!


I bought this little deer there last year.  I love him.
Dates: November 13th and 14th
Time: 10am till 5pm
Location:  #632-192nd Street, Just off 8th.
South Surrey, BC.

I'm pushing for a bon fire and marshmallows too!
Jump over here for more info - this is Angela the
lovely hostess.

I've been intervied by Stephanie Levy of Artists who Blog.

22 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm a new follower and loving going through your blog. Your blueberry syrup sounds delish :)

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Those little snowmen are animated and charming...and who doesn't love a barn fair and sale?

Hope you sell up a storm.

Vintage Home said...

oh I am going to your fair...hoping to come with a van full of shoppers!...so excited to see all the venders!......such fun to be able to spread the word........... I am trying to figure out the linky thing for the invite so I can blog about it!...i should put some invites up too at the local coffee shops...I will try to figure it out!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Darn......I wish it wasn't so far away!

Have a great time!

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Tom Stephenson said...

I like the little deer, Heather!

Firefly Hill said...

It looks wonderful....I wish I could come!

xo,
annie

Madelief said...

I wish I could go and visit, but it is a bit too far away for me!

Happy weekend!

Red Gate Farm said...

Not very far for me, I'll be putting this on my calendar! Love country fairs, especially when they have CHRISTMAS things!
Chris

Erin said...

Ooh wow, it sounds perfect! I might just have to make a trip over to Vancouver that weekend. I always enjoy a ferry ride from Victoria... and I do love a Christmas craft fair!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

oh how i love those snowmen & deer! what a lovely blog you have. xo

hatjunkie said...

Have fun. Hope you find some great treasures.

Allison at Novice Life said...

Beautiful! I am ready to start celebrating now!

Elyse said...

looks like the perfect autumn event. enjoy!

{ADORABLE images}

xo
elyse

Lady Grey said...

This sounds like so much fun! I just love Christmas craft fairs : )

stephanie levy said...

Thank you Heather :) And I love Christmas time markets too. Sounds a lot like ones the have in Germany, always a treat!

phaedra said...

makes me wanna drive up & across the border- how fun!

red ticking said...

sure wish i could be there... do you ship your lovely jams and syrup?

dogsmom said...

Please take lots and lots of pictures to share with those of us less fortunate (aka living far away) who can not be there.

Barbara said...

Boo hoo is right! I've found some of my cutest antique decorations in places like this!

Gigi said...

Wish I lived near there! This sounds like just my sort of thing. Love that little deer!

elasticpantcity.com said...

I hope I can bring the whole family! It looks so charming.

very merry vintage style said...

Love your little deer. Looks like a lovely sale!