Christmas in the Country..


Last year I went to the cutest country fair in an old log barn.  It was in one of my favourite areas of the Fraser Valley.  Sadly, the owners said they were selling and would not be hosting the sale next year.
Boo Hoo.

Well - they didn't sell, and the sale is on again!!!


It's a happy mixture of festive decorations, homemade gifts, bags, furniture and
Missing Goat will be there with jam, chutney and our yummy new blueberry syrup!


I hope you will come by if you can.   It's really a charming sale, with all things hand made.
Oh, did I mention hot apple cider!


I bought this little deer there last year.  I love him.
Dates: November 13th and 14th
Time: 10am till 5pm
Location:  #632-192nd Street, Just off 8th.
South Surrey, BC.

I'm pushing for a bon fire and marshmallows too!
Jump over here for more info - this is Angela the
lovely hostess.

I've been intervied by Stephanie Levy of Artists who Blog.