An Island Tour...


A little tour of things I saw on the island these past two days.
This is my view of Victoria on Vancouver Island.
I love this place.
Great shops the most excellent little Chinatown and of course, Rebar restaurant.


I loved my four pillows on my king bed.


 I loved the sea planes flying by.
After an hour, not so much.


I stopped in Cowichan Bay.
I had done a shoot here years ago for a magazine, and had to come for more cheese and bread.



It's a sea side small town on the water.


Worth the trip and the detour.


I mean...


...come on, how sweet is this place.
Next stop, my friends new farm.


Where she can now keep her horse close to her.


and give him fancy braids.


She brought me here...to the edge of a cliff up top a mountain where you can see forever.



..but then she brought me here, where you can get ice cream, slushies, a hot dog, 30 foot tall statues for your garden and home of the worlds smallest merry go round.
Seriously, 30 foot tall statues, teeny tiny merry go round.

My speach went very well by the way.
A million thank you's for the kind words.


10 comments:

Melissa Marie Head said...

That place looks amazing! love the views

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I love Rebar and they own another gem in Oak Bay called Pure Vanilla. It is my go to spot for a healthy lunch.
Hilary's cheeses has a spot on Fort Street too which is so convenient for those of us in Victoria.
Your photos are stunning and I hope you enjoyed our fair city!

Jaimie said...

Oh, this makes me miss the island so much! We just moved from Comox to the Kootenays- equally beautiful, but just not the coast. Coombs really is such an odd little place! Love the pictures!

The Blue Farmhouse said...

I love that mountaintop view and my husband would love poking around at all the marine vessels. I'm happy to hear you felt good about your speech...but I knew that you would do great! Congratulations...mountaintop view...next the world. Watch out folks here comes Heather!

Hugs...Rita

Robin Larkspur said...

What a wonderful place. Glad you had fun, and good for you on the speech!
Wow, those statues!!

julieann said...

Congrats on doing well!!! Who would dought that anyway :)

These photos are stunning. Makes me feel as if Im there. The horse is just adorable and love the view from the cliff area. It looks as if you can reach the clouds. So beautiful. Wish I was there.
Julie

Amber said...

Love this blog and have just made you one of my favs...xx

hardydanielle said...

This is beautiful! I haven't been to the island in years but this is definitely making me want to take a trip in the summer :) Gorgeous shots!

Atta Rehman said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Big Name Brand said...

Womens watches, Mens watches, Designer Watches, Brand Name Watches, Cheap Watches

Kenneth Cole Watches
DKNY Watches
Ted Baker Watches
Guess Watches
Michael Kors Watches
Ben Sherman Watches
Henleys Watches
Womens watches
Mens watches
Designer Watches
Brand Name Watches
Cheap Watches